Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year - New Beginning


Well with the close of 2008 coming upon us and 2009 soon to be here it will be a New Year with a New Beginning with a new President who says he will bring change. Well change is nice but unfortunately every President elected to office says he will bring change to the country. They make promises in their campaigns but somehow they don't always keep. But let's hope that the changes that he does make will help the economy and the unemployment in the country and people losing their homes because of no jobs.

Some of the changes I would like to make for 2009 in my business is:

  1. Work on getting my website more notice and keep the website fresh and updated.
  2. Find new ways to promote my business from the website to doing other ways of promotions.
  3. Work on getting more home parties in my area.
  4. Open the door for others to get involved and help them with their business.

On a more personal note:

  1. Work on family togetherness.
  2. Lose the weight I gained over the holidays and if lose more that is a plus...lol
  3. Keep my desk more organized (funny how things gets put on there and it doesn't even deal with my business. Hubby throws things on there too.
So lets hope that the changes I make both business wise and personal helps me be more organized and ready for 2009. So from my family to yours I wish you JOY, HEALTH, AND PROSPERITY for the 2009.

Take care and Happy Businessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: