Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Eyes Wide Open

I don't know how many of you actually read my blog or visit my website but I'm learning something about companies who say they have our best interest at heart but in all actuality's they are nothing but scam artists with a big company to hide.
When we all create our websites to sell our products we are looking for an increase in our initial investment and a profit in revenue. We don't want to see our money being taking away by people who are greedy and only want their own pockets filled. Since creating my website
three months ago, I have received phone calls from web designers companies who say they can help bring more traffic to my site and in turn could increase sales. Well that is the goal for all of us to see that happen and it was a very nice thought indeed. But there is that catch it comes with a major cost that alot of us who are on a tight budget anyway just can't afford another big investment and on top of all that a monthly fee which is more cost that in all fairness guys and gals we won't see. "Why, you ask?" Well after doing some research these two companies that I have dealt with they don't always follow through on what they say. One of these companies is being sued by the State of Washington Attorney General Office, not to reassuring is it. The other company who basically uses the same concept as this first company told me on the phone not to accept any phone calls from the state of Washington well unfortunately they are just like the company in Washington they just haven't been sued yet but the guy worked for that company so he just took what he learnt and created his own company. Again trying to take your money and run like a rabbit never to be heard from again, not following through and pocketing all that money for their own Greed. How dare these companies prey on innocent people who are trying to make an honest business to support their families and scam them in this way. Do they have no shame on what they are doing?
I almost fell for this salesman talked last night, so smoothed and convincing but something in the pit of my stomach said to hold off and do some further research on this company and boy am I glad I did. Otherwise I would had been another person scammed by them. So when he calls me back in a few days boy am I going to let him have it. You better believe I will!
So keep them eyes wide open when salesman throws you that sales pitch about your website and what you need to do to improve it. You may see your hard earned money fly out the window never to be seen again.

Till next time... Happy Businessssssssingggggggggggggg!!!!

No comments: