Monday, February 16, 2009

Helllo Out There!!

Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day with their loved ones. My husband and I went on a road trip with some friends and we tried this new restaurant that we heard about. It didn't let us down, the food was very good and even the atomsphere was very nice. From the outside it looked like it was just a little hole in the wall but you get in there, there is two other rooms beside the main room and the town is pretty small off the interstate and them are the rare finds you find when you aren't looking for something that good. So hats off to Puffy's Steakhouse in Maple Hills Ks. Good Food... will definitely tell others about your rare jewel you have there.

Well with the economy the way it is right now it will be rough for awhile for everyone to make ends meet. I sure hope that the Stimulus program that our new President put in effect really is for everyone and not just the rich people out there. We have bailed out many companies and financial instititutions and it hasn't helped much at all except that after they got bailed out wanted to buy an expensive aircraft for the executives to use. Now is that what that money was intended for... I DON"T THINK SO! Glad that they figured it wasn't in the best intention for them to do that.

I will be working on some new ideas here just not sure how soon it will happen but I know got to do something different to get people to take a look at my site. But I will be around even if it is just to say Hello...

Till next time HAPPY BUSSINESSINNNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!

No comments: